Saturday, August 9, 2008

Half Man

This is the Swedish band not the screamo one. Mostly bluesy, they got lumped into the "stoner" genre. I am posting two songs. One is a PJ Harvey cover that is really good. The other is just a rocker. I will also ask anyone who has any info on how I can buy this record let me know. All I see now is downloadable songs which I don't really like. It's the whole holding onto something that I pay for thing. Anyway, enjoy!


Photobucket


Hardly Wait

Searching For A Woman

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Starting to run over here not just Stumbling........
Awesome
Keep it coming

Anonymous said...

yes I do have a blog... had one since about may or something... check it out...

DIO DOES rule!!!!

Love your stuff!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

ok... Half Man....HALF LAZY... get your collection together and post things!

I NEED MORE, MORE, MORE!!!!!

I love learning about things I don't know about!